Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what a fair price would be for a 2016 EcoBoost Mustang that is a base model with the 18 inch wheels, Competition Orange, Automatic, and approximately 18k miles? Something else to note that this car was also a prior fleet/rental vehicle. Anyways, so far the estimated value is 19-21k but, I was told by someone in the banking industry that 19k would be the realistic value of this car. Thoughts on the value?

Also, just so people know both of our current vehicles have been prior rental/fleet vehicles. My truck I've had for 11 years and my wife has had her car for 7 years with more miles than my 11 year old truck. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Just wondering what a fair price would be for a 2016 EcoBoost Mustang that is a base model with the 18 inch wheels, Competition Orange, Automatic, and approximately 18k miles? Something else to note that this car was also a prior fleet/rental vehicle. Anyways, so far the estimated value is 19-21k but, I was told by someone in the banking industry that 19k would be the realistic value of this car. Thoughts on the value?

Also, just so people know both of our current vehicles have been prior rental/fleet vehicles. My truck I've had for 11 years and my wife has had her car for 7 years with more miles than my 11 year old truck. Thank you in advance.
19K sounds about right. However as stated in my reply to your other post I'm not a big fan of purchasing fleet/rental vehicles. Glad to see you've had good luck with them in the past though.

U.M.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts