Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Installed the Cobb CAI. Haven't pushed it yet, just a quick trip around the block to make sure it runs. Turbo BOV sounds like air brakes on a city bus. I like it.

Reactions: jwmc1

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm loving the noises from the Cobb CAI. Not only can I hear the BOV, I can hear the boost building when the turbo goes to work. It's like an audible boost gauge.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice, I thought of installing it as well, but so far didn't yet. Gotta check it further and do so in the future definitely :) I haven't done anything particular today, cleaned him up a bit inside and on the outside so it's ready and shining for new week :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Since my last update I've been mostly driving it and enjoying the **** out of my car, but I did make a couple of changes this week.
Turbosmart Waste Gate Actuator and Tune+ tune.

Moar Power!

Oh, and I took it to a real track last week...

On track at the F1 course at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX.

Reactions: Shaman and Sarge

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, looks like a beauty indeed! It was years since I was on track last time. I have to ask my friend from DSRLeasing to reserve one for us as he knows the owner of the local track, cheers :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Swapped out the gloss black panels in back for ingot silver. So far, it seems much easier to keep it looking clean.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Iridium NGK spark plugs, Accel coils. Sounds and feels smoother. Also, billet aluminum hood release lever.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Forgot to mention blue LED interior lights last week. Very cool.

Today, I put in the one piece billet aluminum reverse lock-out collar. It was quicker and easier than I expected, looks good, and feels great.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mishimoto polished aluminum coolant expansion tank. It's infinitely prettier than Ford's plastic bubble thing, and a quick and easy install.

Reactions: Larkin326

·
Registered
99 Posts
Brushed stainless sideskirt covers. I could have had that finished a week ago, but I took the time to paint the lettering to match the body.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Snow tires are on now. :( Aftermarket rims are put away with the summer tires and I'm back to the original wheels, but I painted them silver this summer. Black wheels on a blue and silver car just didn't cut it. This is much better, IMO.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Steeda clutch release spring. Not a complicated installation, but very very awkward. Took me about half an hour; if I did it all the time it would probably take a minute or two. Clutch is definitely stiffer than it was. Haven't had a chance to see if it really does give a better feel for the release point, but I'm planning a long drive tomorrow and should have time to get used to it.

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
What did I do to my 2016 Ecoboost Mustang today? I paid that beeyotch off is what I did!!!! ;-)

U.M.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts