Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please help I’m so confused with all my previous cars I did the work myself oldest being 2005 but I’m a beast with the older mechanics of vehicles nowadays all the electrical components are too much for me my car is and has been experiencing a massive reduction in power and speed since the first day I bought it I remember taking off the lot it was a summer day 87 degrees out I hit the highway with the top down and floored This beast to see what she has packing in sports + mode and learned that anything lighter than a cell phone would be vanished and that it’s fast enough to make my stomach drop but now I’m getting a Trouble code that says the power train control system has detected that it’s unable to fully open or close the upper active grill shutters and really need some feedback I have a 2019 convertible 2.3l ecoboostpremium if it helps at all I have realized more times than not I rarely hear my cooling fan even turn on and it causes my car to get to hot which makes my dash go haywire (very rare though once every 3 months;lasts 12-24 hours) to prevent this from happening I have to often pay attention to the cooling fan and for some reason when I pop the hood and go and squeeze the coolant ducting or give the coolant tank a knock or 2 instantly the cooling fan kicks in hard and finally starts to do its job, I’m currently very busy in my daily schedule I’m feeding 2 parents and 4 other siblings I sleep 4 hours a day although I have warranty if I were to miss just an hour off my day I would be stuck debating rather to cut my dinner for day or pay the electricity bill due to all this inflation going on nowadays so I’m barely breaking even and anyhelp or insight that would help my current situation is genuinely greatly appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.