Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so you can kick off your pony car showdown dreaming ;)

one looks like a dodge, one looks like its done nothing at all... LOL GM is that what you're really going to bring to face S550??

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thinking of how all of this would look on the current frame but downsized a bit to fit on the alpha platform it may not look all that bad. still can't wait to see what it looks like and how good it looks when compared to the mustang

·
Registered
13 Posts
Doesn't look too different from the previous, just look like they crushed it from top to bottom. Not appealing at all.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Doesn't look too different from the previous, just look like they crushed it from top to bottom. Not appealing at all.
It does to some extent.
It's going to be smaller like the Mustang. I know they want to move it down to a smaller platform. Hopefully it changes the overall design in a good way.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It looks like they took whatever it was and flattened it. Obviously the actual Camaro will not be as "stylized" as these sketches, but this isn't showing me something I wasn't expecting. Chevy knows it is competing with the Mustang though. They know they have to do a good job.

·
Registered
470 Posts
2014 model camaro is by far my favorite out of all the modern day versions.
2014 Z71 is one iconic camaro, they really hit the mark with that one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts