Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford invited 7 Britons to check out the Mustang before its official debut, check out the video. If their reactions are anything to go by the 2015 Mustang S550 is going to be a rockstar on the old continent.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Especially with all the renderings. These guys must have never seen any news about the Mustang prior to this. Or maybe they aren't even Mustang guys.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Especially with all the renderings. These guys must have never seen any news about the Mustang prior to this. Or maybe they aren't even Mustang guys.
it could be anything really.
on the plus side at least Ford is making an effort to get content out their from them on the new mustang

·
Registered
228 Posts
I guess. Im just surprised these guys acted so surprised

If they knew what the Mustang was they would know about the new mustang, which means they've seen tons of renderings.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I guess. Im just surprised these guys acted so surprised

If they knew what the Mustang was they would know about the new mustang, which means they've seen tons of renderings.
another possibility
ford did seems to be tight lipped about everything so there's a 50/50 chance of that

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I agree with them being taken on a test drive. Would of loved to see what kind of faces they would make since theyre paid.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts