Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I adore the new roofline, very classic shape. You can tell the changes were evolutionary not re-evolutionary, I'm ok with that. Aside from the lost decade that is the Mustang II the mustang has been steadily evolving over the last 50 into a truely world class vehicle.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I adore the new roofline, very classic shape. You can tell the changes were evolutionary not re-evolutionary, I'm ok with that. Aside from the lost decade that is the Mustang II the mustang has been steadily evolving over the last 50 into a truely world class vehicle.
Amen to the new roofline. Thanks for posting up the pictures. Since i got a good glimpse of them together i have to say that the s197's body lines look dated. I really can't complain about the new look.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amen to the new roofline. Thanks for posting up the pictures. Since i got a good glimpse of them together i have to say that the s197's body lines look dated. I really can't complain about the new look.
agreed S550 already makes the last gen look so poor. Although i was never a fan of last gen i much prefered the original retro style from '05.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I expected the new Mustang to stay similar to the previous one

Some of the renderings of the Mustang prior to it coming out made it look like a Ford fusion.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Great comparison. Looking at the S550 you can see how much better it's design is, it leaner, sleeker, and just overall what a modern day mustang needs to be.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I expected the new Mustang to stay similar to the previous one

Some of the renderings of the Mustang prior to it coming out made it look like a Ford fusion.
Yes, they were getting grief for that but now its all out in the open I really don't think the s550 looks anything like the fusion to be honest.

·
Registered
470 Posts
At least they didn't keep it wrapped under camo, got to love Ford for that. Can't wait to see the special editions now. How much longer for those?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts