Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree with Uncle Meat, That is a beautiful car!! I just got a 2017 Convertible in Black and have noticed that it gets dirty with pollen where I am at really easy. Have you had any issues with keeping the outside of yours clean? I love the black!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I love the black too, but it is a bitch to keep clean. Black shows everything! The most convenient tool I have to keep it looking good is the California Car Duster. It helps to keep from washing it every time I want to go for a drive.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm having the same issue with mine. I drove from South Bend, Indiana to near Green Bay, Wisconsin to pick up the car and by the time we got home it was already dirty. Where did you pick up the California Car Duster? I may have to invest in one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got mine as a Christmas gift, but you can get them from Amazon. One cool thing I tried weekend was some of that F11 Top Coat. I got a free 2 oz. bottle and put it on the car this past weekend. The water rolls right off it and any dust or spots wipe off easier than with wax. I'm actually going to put another coat of it on today if I have enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.