Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening. my name is George and I am from Greece. I am a new owner ford mustang to 5.500 km. car I have only 3 days now I noticed that the car has a problem with the performance at 200 kilometers cuts engine performance and raises more kilometers, what may happen;

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Good evening. my name is George and I am from Greece. I am a new owner ford mustang to 5.500 km. car I have only 3 days now I noticed that the car has a problem with the performance at 200 kilometers cuts engine performance and raises more kilometers, what may happen;
Giorgos - First let me welcome you to the forum. Now as for your problem.... the Ecoboost top speed is limited by the car's computer. If you want to go faster you'll need someone to "Custom Tune" the car and raise the speed limiter.

U.M.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Thank you very much for the prompt reply, we have a suggestion; it will have a problem with touches of the car;
Giorgos - I'm sorry, I think we are having a minor communication issue. What do you mean when you say, "we have a suggestion; it will have a problem with touches of the car"???? :confused:

U.M.

·
Registered
18 Posts
He probably means if they modify the stang, then the police will come down hard on them. I know when I spoke with representatives of Remus Exhaust in Austria, they did not want to be responsible for going over a certain DB rating as the cops and gov. would come down on them. The cops over there will confiscate/tow your car if it's to loud. We do have a lot of freedom in this country and I LOVE IT!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts