Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope someone can help. out of nowhere with the door closed, the window would lower a little bit (just like when you open the door) and then go up, back and forth like is posessed !!! I dont know what can cause this, is it the door latch? i dont know, anybody? thanks in advance! its a 2015 ecoboost premium with the performance package btw.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
i hope someone can help. out of nowhere with the door closed, the window would lower a little bit (just like when you open the door) and then go up, back and forth like is posessed !!! I dont know what can cause this, is it the door latch? i dont know, anybody? thanks in advance! its a 2015 ecoboost premium with the performance package btw.
Sounds like you may have a short or a loose connection somewhere. Check the door jam switch. Does the window keep "indexing" when the door is open, or only when it's closed?

U.M.

Reactions: Joe305

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you may have a short or a loose connection somewhere. Check the door jam switch. Does the window keep "indexing" when the door is open, or only when it's closed?

U.M.
thanks for your help. i would check on that, because it still doing it, very randomly but still there and it only does it with the door closed. Other than this issue the car is fantastic. this is my first mustang and im already hooked!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts