Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member..Just bought my first Mustang today 2015 Guard Ecoboost with Performance pack. Ive owned many Muscle cars 3 Camaros ,1 Olds Cutlas,1 Challenger, Focus ST, 300 SRT8, Charger and Even a WRX.. Never a Mustang tho until now.. I love the 2015 Mustangs.. Best design ever..the new design was finally enough to get me in one..Cant wait to break in the engine and start mods.. This Ecoboost with just a really good tune alone is going to be sick. Add a bigger turbo and all the goodies and theres going to be some big horsepower numbers coming from this engine within 5 years.. Its going to be exciting!

·
Registered
382 Posts
New member..Just bought my first Mustang today 2015 Guard Ecoboost with Performance pack. Ive owned many Muscle cars 3 Camaros ,1 Olds Cutlas,1 Challenger, Focus ST, 300 SRT8, Charger and Even a WRX.. Never a Mustang tho until now.. I love the 2015 Mustangs.. Best design ever..the new design was finally enough to get me in one..Cant wait to break in the engine and start mods.. This Ecoboost with just a really good tune alone is going to be sick. Add a bigger turbo and all the goodies and theres going to be some big horsepower numbers coming from this engine within 5 years.. Its going to be exciting!
Welcome to the boards, keep us posted on your progress ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts