Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I am 18 and my name is tom. I just recently purchased a used 2015 ecoboost mustang, with premium pkg for 28k, with 19k km on the odometer. It was originally listed at 26k. Not sure if I got a good deal, let me know what you think of this price. By the way, I am from Vancouver. I come here to learn and explore more about the car, I also want to do some mod to the car, so I would love to hear advice from all of you.

Thanks for your time:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Hi Guys

I am 18 and my name is tom. I just recently purchased a used 2015 ecoboost mustang, with premium pkg for 28k, with 19k km on the odometer. It was originally listed at 26k. Not sure if I got a good deal, let me know what you think of this price. By the way, I am from Vancouver. I come here to learn and explore more about the car, I also want to do some mod to the car, so I would love to hear advice from all of you.

Thanks for your time:D:D:D
Say what? You paid 28K for a 2015 that was originally listed for 26K? Ah... if that's the case you got ripped off and definitely was not a good deal!? :D

U.M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.