Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys.

Finally picked up my '17 Mustang Ecoboost with PP after waiting for almost 3 months!

Pics attached. The rims pictures are my winter rims; rolling with the PP 19" black rims in the summer. Just got the car tinted and custom mid-muffler exhaust done using Gibson's MWA muffler.

The other things left are replacing the front grille with the RTR grille and the rear decklid panel. Cobb Accessport will also be a consideration down the road, but right now I'm loving the power from the EB man.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey, I'm not the only fool driving an EB in winter Canada! ;) My electronic traction control got a workout today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I'm not the only fool driving an EB in winter Canada! ;) My electronic traction control got a workout today.
haha winter warriors! I live in a condo so no chance for me having two cars, which means the EB has to be a daily driver.

Where abouts in Canada do you live tho? I'm in Toronto and snow here really isn't all that bad.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm in NB, about 20 minutes west of Fredericton. We got hit with the big snow last week, and it's melting this week. Gonna be messy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts