Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new here and i have a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost which i love. I drive pretty far work work so having some speed while still maintaining great mpg is a plus. I have done some things to my car already which has really made a big difference. I haven't done a tune yet because like many others i don't want to void my warranty. I have the extended warranty on my car as well as the initial 36k 3 year factory. My mods i have done on my car are listed below starting with the oldest to newest modifications:

1) Flowmaster Outlaw Series Axle-Back Exhaust
2)Roush Cold Air Kit
3)BBK 65mm Throttle Body
4)JMS BoostMAX Performance Booster - Race Version
5)JMS PedalMAX Drive By Wire Throttle Enhancement Device

I think the next thing i want to do is replace thee intercooler with the "Mishimoto Performance Intercooler".

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to seeing everybody else's posts!!!

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Technically if you were to have an issue now with your motor Ford could deny warranty work due to those two intake mods you already have. Some dealerships are cool with minor mods, others not so much. Many people would scream "Magnuson Moss Act! Magnuson Moss Act!", but who really has the money to go to court and sue over mods on a Mustang?

U.M.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply U.M.,

From what i understand the JMS BoostMax doesn't affect the PCM at all; and for the BBK Throttle Body i can just unbolt that and bolt the old one back on in 30 minutes and they would be none the wiser if something were to happen to my motor.

-Magneto

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Thanks for the reply U.M.,

From what i understand the JMS BoostMax doesn't affect the PCM at all; and for the BBK Throttle Body i can just unbolt that and bolt the old one back on in 30 minutes and they would be none the wiser if something were to happen to my motor.

-Magneto
Understand. As I stated before, much of whether you have an issue with warranty work and aftermarket mods is based on the service department. Some are way more tolerant than others. :D

U.M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts