Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like wrenching on my three vehicles, especially because by day I'm in front of a computer, so getting greasy on the weekends is a welcome change.

I was thinking of putting up a maintenance board in the garage to jot down my maintenance items, dealer items and miscellaneous.

How do others keep track of this stuff?

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Well when I get a new car I always purchase a "Log" book which I keep in the glovebox. You can get them at most any major auto-parts store or you can make your own out of just a blank notepad. I track my mileage and my gas fill ups in this log annotating what my MPG is for each tank of gas. I also use the log to record tire rotations, oil changes, etc., etc., etc.

It's a great item to have when it's time to sell the car too! You can show them every oil change and what interval it was performed at along with all the other regular maintenance performed.

U.M.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a folder where I keep every receipt for every part I buy or every time I pay to get servicing done. The folder got pretty fat for my last car, which I bought new in 99 and kept for seventeen and a half years.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I have an app I use, My Garage. It's free.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Will it print out all the entries? I want to be able to give my log to whomever ends up buying my car so they can see how well it was taken care of. Increases resale value.

U.M.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts