Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer in Phoenix, o'boy! Talked my daughter into the ecoboost for mileage reasons since shes been filling up her modded vert fox body every 4 days. She loves it but now it's time to start modding the eco. Pulling the wheels off the fox for the eco. Looking to do 1"-1 1/2" drop, exhaust, intake and tuner. Shes always hesitant to have me modding her car until she drives it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm learning the Cobb tuner right now and hope to have intake and exhaust in a month or so. What tuner do you like?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm also looking at the Cobb. Deciding whether to build custom exhaust or buy one. I like the sound of the MBRP and the fact that its 3", not sure if I'll save much money building one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah, I've got the MBRP street catback on order, hope to have it on in a couple of weeks.

Something I didn't realize about the Cobb tuner until after I bought it is that you can't tweak the tunes that come with it, until you take their online "Accesstuner" training course for $149. All I wanted to do was change the tire circumference for my new wheels, and gear ratio for the rear end, but I couldn't do that without the training course. This is the only tuner I've ever bought so I don't know it that's normal in this industry, but it took me by surprise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts