Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm not actually a new ecoboost mustang owner but I am a old one. :) I have a 2.3T Lima power 93 Notch Mustang. I ran across a 2.3 Ecoboost powered 2016 Mustang in my local you pull it junk yard with all the running gear still in it (minus turbo) and I couldn't resist pulling the engine what I originally planned to do was just sell the engine but now I've decided I'm going to update the Fox with this power plant. So I'm joining the forums to learn some more about the drivetrain :)

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Hey everyone I'm not actually a new ecoboost mustang owner but I am a old one. :) I have a 2.3T Lima power 93 Notch Mustang. I ran across a 2.3 Ecoboost powered 2016 Mustang in my local you pull it junk yard with all the running gear still in it (minus turbo) and I couldn't resist pulling the engine what I originally planned to do was just sell the engine but now I've decided I'm going to update the Fox with this power plant. So I'm joining the forums to learn some more about the drivetrain :)
Welcome aboard SVOFANATIC!

Even though the car is missing the original turbo you wouldn't want it anyways. It's tiny! Find you a bigger snail! >:D

U.M.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts