Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I am 20 years old and I and going to be buying either a 2015-2016 V6 or and EcoBoost Premium for my 21st in March and I just wanted to know from you all current EcoBoost lovers, what you love so much about the car. I've driven the 2017 model for both the V6 and Eco and I can already tell you that I love how the ecoboost feels just from the test!!

Please let me know!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, want to know what we love about it? Everything! It would be even hard to explain, you just gotta ride it and feel it. My buddy from DSRLeasing who is owning Mustang for a while as well loves sporty, safe and comfy car which it most definitely is. I personally love it for iconic styling and fun base V-6 model :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello! I am 20 years old and I and going to be buying either a 2015-2016 V6 or and EcoBoost Premium for my 21st in March and I just wanted to know from you all current EcoBoost lovers, what you love so much about the car. I've driven the 2017 model for both the V6 and Eco and I can already tell you that I love how the ecoboost feels just from the test!!

Please let me know!
I just bought my automatic mustang ecoboost premium 1 week ago. Lol I'm twice your age I'm 40. Its a sweet car. When it spools up it makes me crack a smile. My 22 year old test drove it yesterday and every time the boost kicked in he was cracking up. Love the leather seats, sync touchscreen with shaker audio, pony emblems that project on the ground at night time, and that sweet boost. The only downside is that my insurance went up 90 a month and it chuggs down gas like crazy I'm town because I just want to constantly want to bury my foot in the accelerator!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts