Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of years ago I bought a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost manual transmission. It has a Roush cold air intake already installed. I want to consider getting a software tune, and I'm thinking I'd get the Ford Performance pack. The question I had was, does it require the Ford Performance intake, or would the results be similar with the already installed Roush intake?

Thanks,
--Alan

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
A couple of years ago I bought a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost manual transmission. It has a Roush cold air intake already installed. I want to consider getting a software tune, and I'm thinking I'd get the Ford Performance pack. The question I had was, does it require the Ford Performance intake, or would the results be similar with the already installed Roush intake?

Thanks,
--Alan
The very minimal differences between the Roush CAI and the Ford Performance CAI won't impact the tune much if any at all. The only drawback would possibly be a potential denial of warranty if something serious were to let go in the motor. Since you have a 2015 I'm pretty sure your warranty is up anyways.

U.M.

Roush

Ford Performance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts