Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Holidays to all. I have 2020 Mustang Ecoboost premium that I just had the Ford Performance tune installed. It has made the car more enjoyable to drive . The power seems more linear thru out the rpm range. I only did 1 0-60 pull so far. 0-60 / 5.6 seconds. Is this a decent time for nearly stock? I would like to be in the low fives . I don’t plan on doing a lot of mods. Just a daily driver to have fun with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Happy Holidays to all. I have 2020 Mustang Ecoboost premium that I just had the Ford Performance tune installed. It has made the car more enjoyable to drive . The power seems more linear thru out the rpm range. I only did 1 0-60 pull so far. 0-60 / 5.6 seconds. Is this a decent time for nearly stock? I would like to be in the low fives . I don’t plan on doing a lot of mods. Just a daily driver to have fun with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
I pulled 6.4 completely stock 2016 ecoboost. Car mags say 5.5 but they aren’t real world most times.. probably decent. Who did you get tune from?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
. After asking 3 Ford Dealers I found 1 that would install the tune. Don’t understand why the others wouldn’t do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts