Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Cobb accessport v3 for 2020 ecoboost with HPP package and decided to check if there were any error codes getting thrown found out it there is one and it’s P0A14 and with a google search it has something to do with power rain control module and specifically the engine mounts could this code have been caused by ECU stage 1 flash I did with only a drop in and intake tube, I’m getting a down pipe and IC in few days then going for PD TUNING just wanted to see if I could feel a difference with the stage 1. And I scheduled an. Appointment with my dealers service center should I be worried about them turning me back?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Error could be caused by a poor electrical connection from ECM to the engine mount sensor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am seeing the same error code (P0A14) on my 2020 ecoboost HPP. The CEL is not on, but when I check for active codes, there it is. I clear it and it comes right back. I am currently in the process of working with Ryan @ PD-Tuning on a tune.

I have an

• Airaid Cold Air Intake Kit MXP Series With Red SynthaMax Filter
  • MISHIMOTO PERFORMANCE INTERCOOLER
  • TURBOSMART COMPACT SHORTIE DUAL PORT BLOW OFF VALVE
  • CVF 3" Stainless Steel Catted Downpipe
  • Borla 2.3L 2.25in S-type Exhaust w/ Valves

I am going to mention this to Ryan, but wondering why the CEL is not coming on... If anyone has some insight, I would love to hear. Thanks a bunch.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just finished up my PD tune with Ryan and although I never brought it up he never mentioned any problems while doing the live tuning

1 - 4 of 4 Posts