Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to theses forums and i purchased a 2015 ecoboost s550 and installed a bov adapter without it knowing it will void my warranty, i have a oil change coming up soon at the dealer and need to put stock back in but ive misplaced 2 out of the 3 oem screw for the stock bov does anyone have theres by chance or know where i can buy some. thank you

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Take one of the original screws down to the local hardware store and find one that matches.

Personally I wouldn't be too worried about leaving the BOV adapter on while you get an oil change. The grease monkeys who do those fluid changes don't give a crap about your BOV adapter. Now if you were taking the car in for some warranty work on the motor that would be a different story...

U.M.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yea U.M. is right. I asked my dealership about me putting mods on my car and they said "we don't care we aren't the warranty police". Unless you blow your engine and need to take it in for warranty work i wouldn't be to worried.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don't worry, both me and my friend from DSRLeasing took modded cars - even though I had only basic mods implemented as I'm just about to mod a bit more, he had quite a bit more and they don't care at all :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts