Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wondering if there is any way of changing the cloth seats that my mustan came with, with some leather seats ? I kinda want to get a more premium feel from a car that I already love lol. I've been looking around and I don't really want a custom job or anything just the stock seats in leather if there are any available lol. Where should I look for them ? Any links would be helpful. I've looked on 247spares.co.uk/ford but they are UK based and that would make some things a bit harder and on autozone.com/ but they don't really have what I'm looking for. If there aren't any where should I go to get them covered ? I'm kind of new to all of this so I don't really know where to start from but any help will be really apreciated because I wanted to do this for a couple of months now and only now did I get the excitement rush that I needed lol

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Keep checking your local junkyards (breaker yard?) and maybe someone has totaled their Ecoboost Premium. Than go snatch those leather seats cheap.

U.M.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts