Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides confirming that Europe and Asia will not be getting a V6 option for the 2015 Mustang S550, Frank Davis also lets us know that the euro spec 2015 Mustang will be stiffer than its American counterpart.

He did not say how much stiffer but he did say the 2015 european mustang will have more tire grip. Its going to need it...

Really excited to for details on the 2015 EcoBoost Mustangs optional performance pack which should make S550 even grippier...

http://jalopnik.com/what-we-know-about-the-2015-ford-mustang-for-europe-1477120420

·
Registered
470 Posts
If i didn't know the power output of the 4 cylinder i would be very surprised that they're not getting a V6. At 300hp, the 4 cylinder engine is enough. and then the V8 for serious performance.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Stiff in the suspension, or steering? I didn't realize that Europeans had a preference different from us in North America as far these things go. Is it just because they have more narrow and winding roads?

·
Registered
30 Posts
For roads like that the mustang would be put to the test... on a daily basis to some. Can't wait to hear some reviews over from Europe. Wonder how they see the Mustang over there or what they have to say.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts