What did you do to your Ecoboost Mustang today? - Page 7 - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 67 Old 10-18-2018, 06:11 PM

I fixed my power outlet with no help from the internet.
post #62 of 67 Old 10-19-2018, 07:20 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecostang2015 View Post
I fixed my power outlet with no help from the internet.
Hey I tried to help you...

U.M.
ecostang2015 likes this.

2016 Ecoboost Mustang
2009 C6ZO6
2005 Mustang V6 (Sold)
2003 Terminator (Sold)
2002 Mustang GT (Sold)
post #63 of 67 Old 10-19-2018, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Meat View Post
Hey I tried to help you...

U.M.
actually you did. I'm not mad at you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 67 Old 10-21-2018, 06:04 PM

Not done yet, but took delivery of the MAPerformance intercooler and pipe upgrade kit. Will have the ford dealer install it Tuesday. I have to say, this thing is a f-ing work of art. Having a mishimoto catch can installed at the same time. All I need now is the ford performance tune for the 2018. Hello ford? You there? I want to give you more money.
post #65 of 67 Old 10-21-2018, 07:53 PM

I took delivery of my 2018 Ecoboost with performance pack yesterday Today i installed smoked out licence plate covers, then noticed my rear trunk lid was not aligned properly and it was rubbing the quarter panel ever so slightly #pissesMEoff I also noticed it chipped the paint a little, which isnt the end of the world, but still boils my blood. It still need some more tinkering with, but at least it's not rubbing anymore. My car is Shadow black and i went to look for duplicolor touch up paint at crappy tire, but they didn't have any in stock I was going to get a universal black, but said screw it and will source my proper color elsewhere.
post #66 of 67 Old 12-14-2018, 12:04 PM

Garage
Thanks to the amazing Black Friday sale at MAPerformance, I finally pulled the trigger on their FMIC and charge pipe kit. By the way, as @blondie-tuco said, "this thing is a f-ing work of art." While I was at it, Cobb was having a sale on their Accessport, so I picked that up as well. It's a great feeling saving some serious money on items I've been drooling over for the past 6 months. Anyway, I installed everything without a problem except for the BOV. I'm not sure if I didn't tap into the correct vacuum source that MAP shows in their install video or what, but I was losing boost and not getting a reliable vacuum for the BOV. I picked up the Turbosmart Boost Reference Adapter, and now all is good. The difference the Stage 2 tune made was ridiculous. The butt dyno can really tell the difference.
post #67 of 67 Old 03-09-2019, 11:15 PM

Garage
Finished the Roush conversion this week with the installation of the front fascia...look pretty sweet

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page