2015 Mustang At Goodwood - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 06-25-2014, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

2015 Mustang At Goodwood

Turns out the Mustang will make the run at Goodwood this week, Jalopnik broke the story with a small tidbit in an article about the new Focus ST...

Quote:
In addition, the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang GT will compete in a race in the Supercar Class. It should be a good weekend for Ford.
A 'New' Ford Focus ST Is Coming This Weekend

post #2 of 9 Old 06-25-2014, 07:36 PM

awesome, i'm looking forward to this, when was the last time that a mustang was at good wood?

post #3 of 9 Old 06-26-2014, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

no clue, its there to drum up excitement for the eventual 2015 arrivals. Interestingly enough Ford still has not shown a RHD mustang, they've got two S550's at Goodwood but both are in US spec, not even LHD euromarket cars with the clear tails...

The right hand drive Mustang is... almost here | Goodwood Road and Racing

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 06-26-2014, 02:50 PM

Do you think that Ford will bring the top of the line Mustang? I would think so since it is going to actually make the climb. I hope that it is able to stand up to the rest of the cars that will be climbing the hill. It would be embarrassing if it did not.

I don't know if I really care that much about the Ford Focus being there though.
post #5 of 9 Old 06-26-2014, 03:19 PM

it's in there best interest that they do that, since this is a big event and a top of the line trim would get the best response from the people at the event.

post #7 of 9 Old 07-08-2014, 06:29 PM

good to see it made it to goodwood, and likely it was one the vehicles their breaking the least amount of necks.

post #8 of 9 Old 07-09-2014, 06:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedStang View Post
good to see it made it to goodwood, and likely it was one the vehicles their breaking the least amount of necks.
yea, how do you know? I know for a fact Europe has been plenty mustang mad for decades, so its more than likely people were plenty excited about seeing the Mustang run. Especially because they can you know, buy one...

post #9 of 9 Old 07-09-2014, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newport View Post
yea, how do you know? I know for a fact Europe has been plenty mustang mad for decades, so its more than likely people were plenty excited about seeing the Mustang run. Especially because they can you know, buy one...
because of the other cars that were at the event.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page