2015 17k miles, One Owner Ecoboost with recaros - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 08-02-2017, 06:45 PM Thread Starter

2015 17k miles, One Owner Ecoboost with recaros

2015 Ecoboost WITH the Track Package. The car is loaded with every single option from the factory. The car has bigger brakes, premium wheels, Leather Recaro seats, Navigation with Sync 3, Blindspot monitoring, Shaker Sound system with the trunk subwoofer, Illumination package that shows the pony's on the ground. The car comes with factory extended warranty, as well as LOJACK. The car has been driven on a weekly basis since I bought it from the dealership. Currently, has 17,500 miles and it's slowly rising. The car has been only maintained at Tuttleclick Ford as well as providing free oil changes for 4 years from the dealership. I just bought brand new tires for the rear as well as the front. The car comes with light tint to protect you from the SoCal heat, has a Foose shift knob as well as lowered on Eibach pro springs and a Cobb tune with its Accessport. The car has been meticulously taken care of and has been driven on the highways most of the time. All stock parts are available and will be provided with the car. If you would like it returned to stock, I will need a $1000 deposit so I can know you're serious. Price shown is for the car As Is. If you have another offer email me at daniel6674AThotmailDOTcom
post #2 of 2 Old 09-08-2017, 12:51 PM

Are you here still on this forum? Maybe I would have a guy who would be interested when his deal at DSRLeasing ends. Do you mind posting some pics? thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page