any change in boost psi with the pro cal 3 set up? - Page 2 - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 Old 06-19-2018, 08:35 PM Thread Starter

I have seen my boost as high as 22 PSI
post #12 of 12 Old 11-26-2020, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecostang2015 View Post
I can tell the difference between stock and the pro cal 3 tune by checking the tune ID or calibration ID, I have checked this before, and verify that every time I have installed the tune, it was successful, I verify this by either using a scan tool, or when I run the pro cal 3 software I recognize the difference between the stock and pro cal 3 ID numbers for the tune. I checked it every time, and yes, the tune went through. I just don't know if I can tell difference in power. I recently uninstalled the tune and drove for about 35 miles, and then reinstalled the tune, I can't tell for sure, but it seems to feel more powerful, in sports mode the car throws me back a bit more so than the stock tune.
Hey Sorry to revive this, but could you clarify how to confirm the tune with procal? lol Had my car serviced and the car is making less boost now. I would like to make sure they didnt reflash my ECU lol.

Cheers!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page