0-60 Times - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 Old 08-22-2017, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Talking 0-60 Times

Hey everybody just wondering what everybody's 0-60 times are. We can compare and contrast different things we have done to our cars to see what we can do to improve our times. Just post some of the mods you have done and your 0-60 times if you know what they are!!!!!
post #2 of 43 Old 08-23-2017, 10:26 AM

Garage
My car is a daily driver and I want it to last for many years, so I'm going easy on it... most of the time. Occasionally I get the urge to see what she's got and I'll open up Track Apps and see what I can do without pushing it too hard. 6.9 is the quickest I've done so far. I know she'll be quicker if I really pop the clutch and smoke the tires first, but I don't like doing things like that. I might try again later this week after I put in a Cobb CAI.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman
post #3 of 43 Old 08-23-2017, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

Yea my car is a daily driver...but I'm like screw it haha i still want to go fast every once in a while as well. I took a pass at it last night and my fastest time was at 5.2s 0-60. I haven't tuned my car but I have done some other things i would be interested to hear your results after you put the CAI in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 43 Old 08-28-2017, 11:47 AM

Garage
6.7 with the CAI and driving it the same way I did before.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman
post #5 of 43 Old 08-28-2017, 06:51 PM

Garage
Mine is a DD and a drop top. Have the FRPP power tune just settling in...less than 100 miles...best so far 5.0 with chirping tires...
post #6 of 43 Old 08-29-2017, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

i just did a pass the other day and i got 5.1s for my 0-60. Not bad but i have 265 tires in the back and 255 in the front so my tires never were "chriping".
post #7 of 43 Old 08-29-2017, 03:58 PM Thread Starter

I havent tuned my car either just bolt on stuff that doesn't require a tune.
post #8 of 43 Old 08-30-2017, 12:19 PM

Garage
What size wheels are you guys using? I have 20 inch aftermarket wheels, which look great and are a little better for mileage, but I figured I'd lose a little acceleration.

post #9 of 43 Old 08-30-2017, 05:55 PM

Whoa, 6.9 0-60 is not much faster than my Prius! It gets to be a lot more fun with a tune, exhaust, and cold air, and low five second 0-60 times, I don't miss the Prius!
post #10 of 43 Old 09-08-2017, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

Yea even before i did anything to my car i was closer to 6 than i was 7. Are you guys driving auto or stick?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page