Join Date: Mar 2014
I noticed Ford is talking about a Track Pack and a Performance pack.
Appearently the Performance pack is meant as an option for the ECOboost model.
I also noticed an article mentioning it would be standard on European versions ?
Anyone to confirm and able to tell what the pack will contain ?
|A new Performance Pack for the Mustang GT will be offered with the EcoBoost and the 5.0-liter, as we detailed earlier, which will add big wheels and brakes to all of the shoving power. But now with selectable driving modes and "Track Apps" that sounds Porsche-like, the GT wants to be taken seriously on a track. That seems to show Ford made a concerted effort into making the Mustang talented at roads that aren't straight, too, taking what they learned from the Boss 302 Mustang and applying it to this car|
TORSEN helical differential with 3.73:1 axle ratio
• Upgraded Boss 302 radiator
• Engine oil cooler
• High-performance Brembo brake pad friction material upgrade
• Brembo Brake Package
• Upgraded front and rear brakes (with unique caliper finish) and booster
• Unique front corner modules
• 19 x 9.0 premium paint (dark stainless) aluminum wheels and 255/40-19 summer-only tire
• Tire mobility kit (HJBAB)
• Unique ESC module tuning
Price wise on winter/summer tyres the difference is huge between 19" and 20". In these areas you need both ...better would be 19" or would have to buy and additional wheel set (17/18")for the winter if it ends up with 20" by default at delivery in Europe.....