How do I disable the active noise control? - Page 4 - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 Old 10-06-2017, 03:39 PM

Hello

i used forscan to deactivate the ANC, but if i canging the Drive Mode to Sport.
The Engine is louder. The tone come from the Front of the Vehicle.

So is my Question.
Deactivating the ANC only the "brum" from the rear Speaker?
post #32 of 35 Old 12-17-2017, 03:05 PM

Garage
2016 Ecoboost that I just installed MBRP cat-back race exhaust on. Sounds good from the exterior but has a horrendous drone in cabin at various speeds and gears. I disconnected the mic located in the headliner that reduced the noise some but still got the drone. I then pulled fuse #27 Amplifier and the drone is reduced even further. All posts I've read about pulling fuse #27 to disable ANC state that the stock stereo will be disabled as well. My stock stereo system still works and sounds great without fuse #27 . And yes I did pull the right fuse they are marked numbering them! Even took a picture of the fuse box to match up the owners manual for verification.

That being said what is the amplifier for if not for the stereo system?
post #33 of 35 Old 01-19-2018, 12:16 PM

I have a 2016 Eco boost convertible Mustang. I saw previously someone stated that the Active noise control is located in the Map Light box. I found the Red and Black wires but I am having a hard time trying to disconnect them without breaking them. Does anyone know how to disconnect these wires without damaging the wires?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 35 Old 01-12-2019, 02:04 PM

For the convertible model: Open the map light box, open the microphone itself, lift the circuit board out, and pull the connector out of the plug. No need to locate the plug back at the wiring harness.
post #35 of 35 Old 01-26-2019, 01:56 PM
cpc

Garage
When I disabled the ANC using FORScan, it totally stopped the brum in my new subwoofer, which is only connected to my factory rear panel speakers (using them as High Level Inputs to my sub). This is true whether I'm in Normal mode or Sport mode. I disabled ANC by changing:

(ACM)
727-01-01 xxxx xXxx xxxx

Change that value at X... it is probably currently an A or 2 (or whatever value). Subtract 2 from it... If it is an A make it a 8, if it is an 2 make it a 0, etc...

2006 Mustang Premium Convertible V6 (sold)
2017 Mustang Premium Convertible Ecoboost

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in