Complete the look of your Mustang with Razzi Ground Effects! - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 10-06-2017, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Complete the look of your Mustang with Razzi Ground Effects!

Transform the way your pony car looks and make its appearance a bit more curvy and appealing with our set of ground effects.

Razzi has developed a complete ground effects package to help you to add a little more personality and improve the look of your Ford Mustang. Expertly crafted from durable wear-resistant Aeroflex ABS composite plastics, they will improve the aerodynamic properties of your Stang and provide you with the racing air dynamics and unique look.

RazziŽ 597-200R - Ground Effects Package (Unpainted) at CARiD

Features:
* Each set contains 1 front air dam, 2 side skirts, and 1 rear air dam;
* Proudly manufactured in the United States;
* Professional installation and painting is recommended;
* Some minor sanding may also be required to achieve a perfect fit;

Spice up the look of your Ford Mustang with Razzi Ground Effects Package!

Feel free to contact me directly if you need a quote or if any additional questions appear.

Ford Mustang
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #2 of 3 Old 10-06-2017, 03:23 PM

Garage
Does CARiD have any plans to sell chrome trim for the S550's windows? I know Ford offers it as part of the pony package, but I wanted the performance package and couldn't get both, so I've been trying to find it in the aftermarket. If anybody is offering it, I haven't been able to find it. Help me, CARiD, you're my only hope!

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere. - Colin Chapman
post #3 of 3 Old 08-15-2018, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

Is it a set of chrome pillar posts you're referring to? If so, we have a universal-fit kit of 5" x 24" U-Cut Chrome Pillar Posts by ICI which might fit your application.

Follow the link to check it out: https://www.carid.com/ici/5-x-24-u-c...leid=258874419

Ford Mustang

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page