best way to tighten GT-350 air filter for CAI kit on ecoboost - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 06-21-2018, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation best way to tighten GT-350 air filter for CAI kit on ecoboost

Today I decided to take a good look at my CAI filter in my ecoboost, as anyone who has the performance pack knows it includes the GT 350 CAI set up. I've had the setup installed about 8-9K miles ago. So I decide to inspect it. That space is so tight I don't know if I got the filter back on completely snug. I started the car up, and didn't notice any new air sounds, so it sounds like there is no air leaks, so I assume it's tight enough? I'm going to change the filter soon, any suggestions on decent OEM replacements? I don't want to spend a lot, nor do I really want to get the reusable kind. but seeing how it's the GT-350 air filter, I bet it's anywhere from $60-120 for the filter
post #2 of 3 Old 06-23-2018, 08:58 AM

For oem type replacement try Wix 10429. $20
post #3 of 3 Old 06-23-2018, 12:06 PM
cpc

Garage
I have the FPP kit installed as well. I was considering buying this filter when the time comes:

https://www.knfilters.com/search/pro...px?prod=E-0649

2006 Mustang Premium Convertible V6 (sold)
2017 Mustang Premium Convertible Ecoboost

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page