Join Date: Jun 2018
I had the dealer install my FPP upgrade and noticed the following:
1. Not much performance difference after I drove away from the dealership, but I could hear the engine had a more distinct rumble from the new air intake, which I liked.
2. After about 160 miles, my stang woke up and turbo lag was practically gone. Very pleased about that.
3. When I'm travelling down the freeway @ 65mph, if I step hard on the gas, my neck snaps back into my headrest and the car flys away climbing to 80mph in just a couple of seconds. She never could do that before. It had always felt like there was no extra power available above 5K rpm.
4. 0 - 60 time is now 5.5 secs. It was 5.8 before the tune. But I'm hoping after a few hundred miles more, 0 - 60 time will improve even more.
5. Trip computer highway mpg average has not dropped. Still reports about 32 mpg. I never measured city mpg before (too many variables), but it feels the same.
6. Overall, very pleased with the the Ford tune!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ford Performance tune||lawrencecar||Mustang EcoBoost Performance||1||05-30-2018 12:13 AM|
|Performance issue||Ruisergio||Issues & Problems||11||03-04-2018 12:11 AM|
|Ford Mustang EcoBoost Performance Review: How Are the Warranty-Approved Performance Parts?||AutoGuide.com||2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost News||0||01-05-2018 10:20 AM|
|Cobb Stage 3 upgrade||Craig Moffett||Ford Mustang EcoBoost General Discussion||1||09-28-2017 07:16 PM|
|Upgrade your Mustang with Must-have body parts!||CARiD||Ford Mustang EcoBoost General Discussion||3||01-05-2015 06:31 AM|