Another New Ecoboost Owner - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-28-2016, 07:53 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Another New Ecoboost Owner

Greetings, fellow Boosty McBoostface owners! I have come to join you in very engaging conversations regarding this rear wheel drive Mazdaspeed 3 wrapped in glorious, thick gauge, American steel.

About a month ago, I came upon the epiphany that trying to keep up with having to maintain a 1999 Porsche 911 is akin to riding a winged unicorn back in time to undo my poor decision of buying the least loved Porsche of all time - it's impossible.

Anyway, whilst in the middle of thinking back on every single one of my financial mistakes, I somehow came across the Ford Canada website. Immediately, my hand moved the mouse and had the cursor hover over this button that said "Mustang" for a good two seconds. "Ooh! Ecoboost Premium sounds neat!" I uttered, as I dug deep into what was apparently "build and price" territory.

I set about building and pricing this strange "Mustang" thingy. It wasn't too long before I ended up with this Guard Metallic, Premium Eco-something rather. Now onto pricing... "Ooh! Performance Pack!" *click* right, back to pricing... "Ooh! Recaro seats!" Alright, NOW we can go to pricing.

"bla bla trade in...yada yada... financing... zero per...ZERO percent?!" I was flabbergasted; hooked on the idea that I could make payments on this Ecoboob without paying more than what the **** window sticker says (plus taxes and such).

Off to the dealership I went, with the alacrity that only rivals that of a house fly on ecstasy. Stunned, I was as soon as I got in it. Quality isn't usually something I look for in a Ford, but there it is. Interior, clad in leather, soft plastic, aluminum thingamajigs, aluminum-looking thingamajigs. "Oh, what's that? A test drive? Well, certainly! Don't mind if I do!" And then, that's that. Didn't even think twice. Gone was the German mistress that I once thought I loved the very next day, and home was my brand new 2016 Ecoboost Mustang.

I meant to make this brief, which this is not. Apologies. To summarize; I traded in an unloved Nazi mobile for an Ecoboost Mustang last month, and I'm completely in love with it.

I look forward to talking to everyone on here about Ecoboosty stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	753   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	275.3 KB
ID:	761  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page