New Member from Seattle - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 09-21-2015, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Ash

Garage
New Member from Seattle

Hi All,

I just thought I'd give a brief intro seeing as I've just bought my first Pony in the last month..

I've recently moved to the US through work, currently living in Seattle, and after a bit of deliberation, and some discussion with my awesome Wife, decided on an Ecoboost Mustang. I picked it up a little over a month ago - seeing as it is my first 'new' car, I was pretty specific about what I wanted. My spec was the Premium model, I need the satnav, as I'm still getting used to the area, and also wanted the leather seats, plus the dash looks awesome... The car I got actually had the upgraded stereo system, so that was just a bonus. I'm loving the look, the feel, and the drive is amazing. I'm a convert..! Oh, and I wanted grey, as it looks super cool in that colour... Apologies for my photographs - I need to take her out somewhere and get some proper shots, but you get the idea, I'm sure!

I'm looking forward to hanging out here,

Cheers, Ash
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mustang.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	346.5 KB
ID:	442  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page