Best time to buy an Ecoboost - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-24-2019, 09:25 AM Thread Starter

Best time to buy an Ecoboost

I want a 2019 Ecoboost this March because there’s a total of $3000 in rebates that I qualify for, and $2500 of those rebates expire at the end of this month.

However, I’m curious as to what the Ford rebates have historically been during Memorial Day and July 4th.

I’ve found Ecoboosts (in Automatic and equipped with Performance Package, 101A, and some even have the Active Exhaust) that are as much as 18% off of MSRP due to VIN-specific/dealer discounts and the manufacturer rebates (BEFORE negotiating). So I’m conflicted as to whether I should buy an Ecoboost today or wait until Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, or even October/December. What are your thoughts?
post #2 of 3 Old 03-27-2019, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
I think you're better off taking a deal now than waiting and possibly missing a sure thing. Can't say what kind of deals will be offered for any of the forthcoming holidays.

I say jump on that 2019 now while you are still able to get $3000 off. You may be able to haggle a bit more out of them if you wait until almost the end of the month.

U.M.

2016 Ecoboost Mustang
2009 C6ZO6
2005 Mustang V6 (Sold)
2003 Terminator (Sold)
2002 Mustang GT (Sold)
post #3 of 3 Old 03-27-2019, 11:07 PM
cpc

Garage
As I recall, I purchased my new 2006 Mustang on Memorial Day weekend that year because the stang I had my eye on was discounted by the dealership $3,000 off MSRP (no rebate at the time). I highly recommend cargurus.com to find the best deal in your area. But it sounds like the ones you're looking at now are pretty good deals. You'll have less of a selection to choose from if you wait until after the summer.

2006 Mustang Premium Convertible V6 (sold)
2017 Mustang Premium Convertible Ecoboost

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page