WIW 2016 EcoBoost - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 10-13-2016, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

WIW 2016 EcoBoost

Just wondering what a fair price would be for a 2016 EcoBoost Mustang that is a base model with the 18 inch wheels, Competition Orange, Automatic, and approximately 18k miles? Something else to note that this car was also a prior fleet/rental vehicle. Anyways, so far the estimated value is 19-21k but, I was told by someone in the banking industry that 19k would be the realistic value of this car. Thoughts on the value?

Also, just so people know both of our current vehicles have been prior rental/fleet vehicles. My truck I've had for 11 years and my wife has had her car for 7 years with more miles than my 11 year old truck. Thank you in advance.
post #2 of 2 Old 10-13-2016, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by redx View Post
Just wondering what a fair price would be for a 2016 EcoBoost Mustang that is a base model with the 18 inch wheels, Competition Orange, Automatic, and approximately 18k miles? Something else to note that this car was also a prior fleet/rental vehicle. Anyways, so far the estimated value is 19-21k but, I was told by someone in the banking industry that 19k would be the realistic value of this car. Thoughts on the value?

Also, just so people know both of our current vehicles have been prior rental/fleet vehicles. My truck I've had for 11 years and my wife has had her car for 7 years with more miles than my 11 year old truck. Thank you in advance.
19K sounds about right. However as stated in my reply to your other post I'm not a big fan of purchasing fleet/rental vehicles. Glad to see you've had good luck with them in the past though.

U.M.

2016 Ecoboost Mustang
2009 C6ZO6
2005 Mustang V6 (Sold)
2003 Terminator (Sold)
2002 Mustang GT (Sold)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page