2015 Mustang Convertible in Oxford White, Black - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 02-24-2014, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

2015 Mustang Convertible in Oxford White, Black

Ford has released 2 new photos of the 2015 Mustang Convertible. The photos show the car in Oxford White and Black. The 2015 Mustang Convertible will be available in ten colors.

The 2015 Mustang Convertible will be offered with the same engine options as the coupe, including a 3.7-litre V6, a 2.3-litre four-cylinder EcoBoost and the updated 5.0-litre Coyote V8.

post #2 of 5 Old 02-24-2014, 02:41 PM

It looks amazing in both colors but those wheels have to go. I think some retro styled wheels will really suit it well.

post #3 of 5 Old 02-25-2014, 11:57 AM

I hate the rag tops. To me the most defining characteristic of a mustang is the fastback roofline. Although I will make a few measured exceptions for notch backs...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 02-25-2014, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

You knew they were going to make convertibles out of the new Mustang though. I will agree that something is taken away from the appeal of the Mustang when the fast back roof is removed. Besides, I just think that rag tops don't look good. I don't see so much a problem with the rims though. i think they look fine though they aren't anything special.
post #5 of 5 Old 02-26-2014, 01:06 PM

rag tops aren't for everyone, there is a type of mustang buyer that just wants to buy it because it's a mustang and those that want to buy it because of that and that it comes as a convertible. women will love the convertible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page