I have my VIN number and scheduled this week! - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

 2Likes
  • 1 Post By 6167
  • 1 Post By jad212
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 02-09-2015, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
6167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 6
Garage
I have my VIN number and scheduled this week!

Apparently my Guard Ecoboost will be built this week at FlatRock if all goes as scheduled.


1FA6P8THXF53603xx


I believe they will deliver it to my dealer in 2-3 weeks or so.
I will probably leave it at the dealer for a break in the weather.


This winter hasn't been too bad compared to last winter in Southern Ontario, and my Boston friends seem to be getting what we had last year!


Crap...seems like every day, Washington to Maine has gotten hammered for the last while.
6167 is offline  
post #2 of 8 Old 02-11-2015, 08:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 382
Welcome to the boards and a big congrats!! I know that feeling, I remember the anticipation waiting for the call that my Fox was ready and waiting at the dealership, mind you that was back in '86 but whos counting

How did you option her out?



Newport is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 02-13-2015, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
6167's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 6
Garage
I ordered a Base Ecoboost with Performance package and auto.

My wife wants to drive the car as well and I compromised knowing the paddle shift tranny works well after having driven one.

My 2005 GT had 4.10's and that was fun, but my 2008 GT had 4.30's and that was really a lot of fun, but you can't let someone else drive that car without a "briefing"!

I am not sure 3.55's will be enough fun!!!
Newport likes this.
6167 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 Old 02-26-2015, 01:13 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Just picked up my 2015 today, she is off to the shop tm!
BoostedStang likes this.
jad212 is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 02-26-2015, 01:15 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad212 View Post
Just picked up my 2015 today, she is off to the shop tm!
congrats....for what?



Newport is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 03-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad212 View Post
Just picked up my 2015 today, she is off to the shop tm!
Awesome!

Are you going to be doing any of the first things that some do when taking delivery of a new vehicle? Like getting a paint protection treatment and/or window tints?



BoostedStang is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 02-23-2016, 01:39 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Uniontown WA USA!
Posts: 1
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6167 View Post
Apparently my Guard Ecoboost will be built this week at FlatRock if all goes as scheduled.


1FA6P8THXF53603xx


I believe they will deliver it to my dealer in 2-3 weeks or so.
I will probably leave it at the dealer for a break in the weather.


This winter hasn't been too bad compared to last winter in Southern Ontario, and my Boston friends seem to be getting what we had last year!


Crap...seems like every day, Washington to Maine has gotten hammered for the last while.

How long did you have to wait for a VIN?
Did your salesman call you when the build was scheduled?
I'm waiting for mine to be built. Ordered in January with an expected May delivery. The dealership was out of allotment for February already. But had to have Redding premier interior package which no dealerships have.
Quadsinthestangg is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 02-23-2016, 10:27 PM
Junior Member
 
michael neyland's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 7
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadsinthestangg View Post
How long did you have to wait for a VIN?
Did your salesman call you when the build was scheduled?
I'm waiting for mine to be built. Ordered in January with an expected May delivery. The dealership was out of allotment for February already. But had to have Redding premier interior package which no dealerships have.
jan to may is too long
from order date to pick up it only took me two weeks to get mine
michael neyland is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome