Mustang Ecoboost Forum - View Single Post - 2015 17k miles, One Owner Ecoboost with recaros
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 08-02-2017, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
dnakhla

2015 17k miles, One Owner Ecoboost with recaros

2015 Ecoboost WITH the Track Package. The car is loaded with every single option from the factory. The car has bigger brakes, premium wheels, Leather Recaro seats, Navigation with Sync 3, Blindspot monitoring, Shaker Sound system with the trunk subwoofer, Illumination package that shows the pony's on the ground. The car comes with factory extended warranty, as well as LOJACK. The car has been driven on a weekly basis since I bought it from the dealership. Currently, has 17,500 miles and it's slowly rising. The car has been only maintained at Tuttleclick Ford as well as providing free oil changes for 4 years from the dealership. I just bought brand new tires for the rear as well as the front. The car comes with light tint to protect you from the SoCal heat, has a Foose shift knob as well as lowered on Eibach pro springs and a Cobb tune with its Accessport. The car has been meticulously taken care of and has been driven on the highways most of the time. All stock parts are available and will be provided with the car. If you would like it returned to stock, I will need a $1000 deposit so I can know you're serious. Price shown is for the car As Is. If you have another offer email me at daniel6674AThotmailDOTcom

Search Tags for this Page

mustang ecoboost forum

mustang ecoboost
2015 mustang ecoboost
ecoobost mustang forum
ecoboost forum

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome