Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Tuned to Over 400 HP

29K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ecostang2015 
#1 ·

FFTEC is an aftermarket shop that has tuned the EcoBoost Mustang from its stock 310 hp to over 400 hp. That sounds like fun.

Here is the list of all the upgrades said EcoBoost Mustang received:

- FFTEC Turbo System
- FFTEC EcoCore intercooler
- FFTEC Chargepipe system
- FFTEC Intake System
- FFTEC Downpipe
- FFTEC Exhaust System
- Custom Accessport calibration by FFTEC's Calibration staff

And here's the dyno sheet.

See less See more
1 2
#9 ·
Very impressive numbers, I really love the sound of the turbo matched with exhaust my only thing is this
"Intersting but I do wonder how much they can pile on before the internals start begging for mercy?"
Basically my thoughts are that ford backed off the tuning and limited the boost to aid in the longevity of the engine, tranny and turbo for that matter. I'm curious to how much a bigger intercooler, precision tuning, and free flow exhaust would do. My guess is there needs to be more r&d on tuning to get the most out of your engine. Keep up the good work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 ·
How did it turn out and what type of numbers did it dyno with everything? MA Performance is a great company I have their full bolt on P 1.5 package on my 16 ecoboost with a custom 93 octane tune from my performance shop. Came back with 320 HP and 400 Torque on the dyno. I am considering getting their turbo kit which should push it to 400 HP at the wheels or if I should go with a methanol injection which would be cheaper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.