2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Tuned to Over 400 HP - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Green Horse

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 04-14-2015, 12:31 PM Thread Starter

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Tuned to Over 400 HP

FFTEC is an aftermarket shop that has tuned the EcoBoost Mustang from its stock 310 hp to over 400 hp. That sounds like fun.

Here is the list of all the upgrades said EcoBoost Mustang received:

- FFTEC Turbo System
- FFTEC EcoCore intercooler
- FFTEC Chargepipe system
- FFTEC Intake System
- FFTEC Downpipe
- FFTEC Exhaust System
- Custom Accessport calibration by FFTEC's Calibration staff

And here's the dyno sheet.

Pony Girl likes this.
post #2 of 10 Old 04-14-2015, 03:39 PM

That sounds amazing and it hauls @$$!
Glad to see that tuners have already been able to tune the EB powerplant up to how much they have so far.
post #3 of 10 Old 04-15-2015, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedStang View Post
That sounds amazing and it hauls @$$!
Glad to see that tuners have already been able to tune the EB powerplant up to how much they have so far.
Intersting but I do wonder how much they can pile on before the internals start begging for mercy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 04-15-2015, 04:03 PM

Don't know how much it can handle but with aims to go above what these guys did would have me thinking about working on internals. I won't feel safe without doing that and aiming for more.
post #5 of 10 Old 04-16-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedStang View Post
Don't know how much it can handle but with aims to go above what these guys did would have me thinking about working on internals. I won't feel safe without doing that and aiming for more.
have you seen the speed hunters project? Milder modifications, but still impressive gains/results

Project Ecoboost Archives - Speedhunters
post #6 of 10 Old 04-16-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newport View Post
have you seen the speed hunters project? Milder modifications, but still impressive gains/results

Project Ecoboost Archives - Speedhunters
Yes.

Impressive for just bolt on's since for a lot of people this increase in power may be just enough, leaving them to move onto other area's to focus on...suspension, brakes, etc for a well rounded setup.

Can't wait to see what else Speedhunters has in store for their EB mustang!
post #7 of 10 Old 05-24-2015, 06:09 AM

Does anyone here have any experience with the performance package of FFTEC (+400 hp) ? I want to order everything, except the exhaust. Car arrives in october
post #8 of 10 Old 05-27-2015, 01:30 PM

Garage
i just ordered the FFTEC preformance pack with The upgraded intercooler ,intake & cobb chip also ordered from Map preformance the upgraded chargepipe & turbosmart BOV cant wait to see what it does
post #9 of 10 Old 05-27-2015, 10:21 PM

Very impressive numbers, I really love the sound of the turbo matched with exhaust my only thing is this
"Intersting but I do wonder how much they can pile on before the internals start begging for mercy?"
Basically my thoughts are that ford backed off the tuning and limited the boost to aid in the longevity of the engine, tranny and turbo for that matter. I'm curious to how much a bigger intercooler, precision tuning, and free flow exhaust would do. My guess is there needs to be more r&d on tuning to get the most out of your engine. Keep up the good work.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #10 of 10 Old 11-07-2015, 11:16 AM

How did it turn out and what type of numbers did it dyno with everything? MA Performance is a great company I have their full bolt on P 1.5 package on my 16 ecoboost with a custom 93 octane tune from my performance shop. Came back with 320 HP and 400 Torque on the dyno. I am considering getting their turbo kit which should push it to 400 HP at the wheels or if I should go with a methanol injection which would be cheaper.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page