Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

Mishimoto intercooler vs Roush axelback exhaust

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Cannonball 
#1 ·
Hello,
I'm a proud owner of a 15 ecoboost equipped with a 3.31 rear axle and six speed. This is my first Mustang and I plan on putting a lot of miles on it. I'm here for advice and willing to share experience. I will be commuting on two lane Texas highway with plenty of semi-trucks, oilfield traffic, ranch traffic and slow driving Mexicans going north from the border. Needless to say this car is up to the task. I traded in a 1.5 ecoboost Fusion for this wonderful machine. Before making my decision to trade the 1.5 ecoboost, I purchased a JMS PedalMAX. I then decided to keep it and utilize it on the 2.3 ecoboost. Prior to install, I timed 0-60 more or less 5.79 utilizing a cell phone gps app. After install I hit 4.93. I now how the upgrade disease. I plan on purchasing a K&N CAI(personal preference) and either a Mishimoto upgraded intercooler or a Roush Axel Back Exhaust. Which do y'all think will be best bang for buck?

Thanks in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.