Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

2015 EcoBoost Mustang vs 2015 Audi TT

13K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Newport 
#1 ·
I think this will also be an interesting battle to be played out in Europe. The 2015 TT is expected to pickup where the outgoing left off, with an expected MSRP of £28,000 I think TT falls right into the Mustangs wheel house. Especially at the base level where the TT is essentially a GTI with coupe styling. The contest will become more interesting as we see Quattro and S/RS versions debut.

personally I think the design of the TT is tedious, but hey some people are into sterile German banality ;)

See less See more
#4 ·
I didn't really think of the Audi TT as a competitor to the Mustang. The pictures in the OP show how they are similar though. I definitely think that they would drive differently though. I want to test drive them both to get a better idea of the difference between them. I never really considered the Audi TT before this, i just really like the Mustang. I'd at least go for a different muscle car instead of the Audi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.