Mustang Ecoboost with 35k miles. Thoughts? - Mustang Ecoboost Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-25-2017, 01:40 AM Thread Starter

Mustang Ecoboost with 35k miles. Thoughts?

Recently have been really wanting an ecoboost. I'm very particular and found the perfect one with all the packages, the right color, manual and everything that I was asking for and it took months for one to finally pop up on a lot, super hard to find around here.

From a reputable dealership---
The ecoboost premium with performance package has 34,500 miles on it and a super good price tag.

I understand all of the mystery things with "how well was it taken care of" etc etc and all of those things me nor anyone else has actual answers to, but would you say in general that is a lot of miles or do you think that is plenty fine in most cases and as long as everything checks out, i give it a go?

I'm strange in the fact that I don't do a TON of driving compared to most people. My first car had 25k miles on it used, and 5 years later has 60k miles on it. So in 5 years i put 35,000 miles on my current car.

Appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mustang Ecoboost Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page