Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

D-day !

8K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  untamed67 
#1 ·
Today was the day ! :D

This morning I stopped by at my local Ford Store to order my Ingot Ecoboost with Custom pack.

€38.200 all set.

Delivery expected Sept/Okt ! Ford Stores get their first deliveries in July (Store model & test car)

Next : Looking for Borla ford racing exhaust - GT FRont grill - Center gauges (if they can be easily added - connectics present on EU model?) - Ford Tuning pack and maybe a way to swap taillights. Let's first discover how they look like in reality...

#3 ·
This is how it should look like, nice fit near my Candy apple Red one... :

-

- Chrome window strips
- 10Y silver 19" wheels

Need to be adjusted still : remove 5.0, decklid spoiler (not in Europe), side reflectors should be orange.

Special thanks to JR1971 from Mustang6G forum for the photoshop touch !

#5 ·
Do you have an idea or way to find out what the difference is between the Touring and Sport version ?

Can't find any difference online except the fact the sport one is allowed in 49 US states and the touring in 50 states. Guess it's a matter of db and have no idea what's allowed overhere or how many db they each produce...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.