Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

Ruby Red 2015 Ford Mustang Spotted for the First Time

19K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  tunaglide 
#1 ·
The 2015 Ford Mustang will be offered in 10 different colors. Most of those colors have been seen before on the previous generation of Mustang, but 3 of them, Magnetic, Guard and Ruby Red, are brand new. We have gotten a chance to see 2 of those new colors and now we have seen the third, Ruby Red.

A Ruby Red 2015 Mustang GT was spotted in Utah. Apparently it was sitting on a platform while waiting to be hauled to a commercial shoot.

I can't wait to see this color in person so that I can really see how the light hits it.

See less See more
#10 ·
I'm going off the Ford website, both Ford USA and Ford UK list the 19" Gloss Black and the other as 19" Premium. Weather or not that changes will remain to be seen. If anything its just gloss paint so its possible if black wheels are a no no to europe and it showed up in their research, they wont bring them ;)

#14 ·
Might be an age gap thing

My Ruby has the rims shown in the webpage banner. Sold the car for me, but I'm an older guy that grew up with Cragers & Keystone Classics on my cars so shiny chrome was the thing. I see this blacked out look more popular with the younger set. Tuners & stuff. To me the cars with black rims always look like the hubcaps fell off. Then again I'm still getting used to not having a chrome bumper & not having the high beam switch on the floor. Last one was an 05 mineral gray metallic with similar rims & v6. This car looks great either rims, I just dig the bling for my Ruby.

#15 ·
I bought a Ruby Red

I just purchased a Ruby Red Mustang. It also has the flat black stripe going up and over the hood. A real good looking ride, Except for the terrible looking silver wheels. I ordered new ones from CARid. They didnt fit. Been over a month now and they still haven't made it right. NO CARid. stay away from them, TERRIBLE customer service. Ordering new wheels elsewhere. Along with the other upgrades I( had anticipated for this car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.